Fast and effective:
Chain drive CM EasyDrive/2/400-600N/W/SHE
Article No.: 13335020402
Chain drive CM EasyDrive/2 SHE
24 VDC chain drive for SHE and controlled natural ventilation.
• Slim straight-sided design combined with high compressive forces make this model
particularly suitable for operating top-hung windows and skylights.
• Powder-coated aluminium housing for surface mounting.
• Installation level at the back - brackets and connectors are concealed in an area
which is not directly visible.
• Variable bracket positioning for optimum utilisation of the whole casement width.
• Corrosion-free stainless steel chain which is flexible on one side.
• Integrated EasyDrive/2 electronics with the following adjustment facilities (preconfigured
ex works or PC-configurable using optional software and USB converter):
- Set formation of up to 8 drives on one window,
- Setting the speed, the stroke length and the force,
- jamming protection ensured by reducing speed to < 5 mm/s, 120 mm befor close
(safety class 3 in accordance with VFF data sheet KB.01),
- Seal relieve 0-20 mm,
- Signal contact with OPEN or CLOSE message, close- or open contact (configurable),
- Configuration of the drives as a single, master or slave.
• Separate terminals for in / out, in this way easy mounting.
• Manually set formation of up to 4 drives and 2 locking drives without configuration
via PC with EasyDrive software.
• CE-compliant in accordance with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the low voltage directive.
Made in Germany in accordance with ISO 9001.
Operating voltage supply: 24V (-20%/+25%)
Nominal current: approx. 1,3 A at 600 N
Current consumption in tripping: approx. 1,5 A
Speed of operation: adjustable 4 - 10 mm/s
Stroke length: adjustable 20 - 800 mm
Tractive force: nominal operating 600 N
Pressing force: 600 N (depending on the chain opening)
CM/EasyDrive/2/400: 666 x 57 x 40 mm (L x H x T)
CM/EasyDrive/2/600: 766 x 57 x 40 mm (L x H x T)
CM/EasyDrive/2/800: 866 x 57 x 40 mm (L x H x T)
Ambient temperature: -10 °C to + 60°C
IP protection system: IP 20 in accordance with DIN EN 60529
Class of protection: Class III in accordance with DIN EN 61140 (VDE 0140-1)
Servive life: > 10.000 Cycles
(For further technical information and useful tips, please refer to the operating instructions)
Power cable and mounting kits must be ordered separately.
*¹ Stroke length in mm   
*² Colour [S- silver gray RAL 9006] [W- white RAL 9016] [special colour]
CM/EasyDrive/2/*¹-600N/*²/SHE, manufacturer STG-BEIKIRCH