Fast and effective:
Chain drive CDi EasyDrive/2/800-300N/SHE
Article No.: 13336020800
24V DC chain drive with 800 mm stroke for SHEV and controlled natural ventilation.
- Drive with compact dimensions for invisible integration in the window frame profile without damaging the centre gasket.
- Corrosion-free, black coated housing with universal mounting option.
- Corrosion-free stainless steel chain which is flexible on one side.
- Manual operation as an option for service purposes, and can be adapted to a wide range of profile systems (metal, plastic and wooden windows).
- Modular construction with adaptable chain magazines and pluggable electronic unit.
- Integrated EasyDrive/2 electronics with the following adjustment facilities (preconfigured ex works or PC-configurable using optional software and USB
- Set formation of up to 8 drives on one window,
- Setting the speed, the stroke length and the force,
- jamming protection ensured by reducing speed to < 5 mm/s, 120 mm befor close (safety class 3 in accordance with VFF data sheet KB.01),
- Seal relieve 0-20 mm,
- Signal contact with OPEN or CLOSE message, close- or open contact (configurable),
- Configuration of the drives as a single, master or slave.
- Manually set formation of up to 4 drives and 2 locking drives without configuration via PC with EasyDrive software.
- Combined with the locking drive RM mini EasyDrive/2.
- CE-compliant in accordance with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the low voltage directive.
Made in Germany in accordance with ISO 9001.
Operating voltage supply: 24 V (-15%/+25%)
Nominal current:approx. 0,65 A ati 200 N; 1,0 A at 300 N
Current consumption in tripping: approx. 1,5 A
Speed of operation: adjustable 4 - 10 mm/s
Stroke length: adjustable 20 - 800 mm
Tractive force: nominal operating 200 N, short-time up to 300 N
Pressing force: 150 N (depending on the chain opening), short-time up to 200 N
Dimensions: 490 x 25,4 x 35 mm (L x H x T)
Ambient temperature:-10 °C to + 60°C
IP protection system:IP 20 in accordance with DIN EN 60529
Class of protection: Class III in accordance with DIN EN 61140 (VDE 0140-1)
Servive life: > 10.000 Cycles
Delivery incl. hinge bracket
For further technical information and useful tips, please refer to the operating instructions)
Note: Power cable and mounting kits must be ordered separately.
Chain drive CDi/EasyDrive/2/800-300N/SHE, manufacturer STG-BEIKIRCH