Fast and effective:
Chain drive for ventilation CM AirDrive/300-600N/W/DC2
Article No.: 13315020302
Chain drive for ventilation CM AirDrive DC2 for opening and closing bottom-hung windows, top-hung windows and roof windows as well as skylight domes for daily ventilation.
- Slim straight-sided design combined with high compressive forces make this model particularly suitable for operating top-hung
windows and skylights.
- Powder-coated aluminium housing for surface mounting.
- Installation level at the back of the drive. Brackets and connectors are concealed in an area which is not directly visible.
- Variable bracket positioning for optimum utilisation of the whole casement width.
- Corrosion-free stainless steel chain which is flexible on one side.
- Seal closure relief using electronically defined pressing-force
- Integrated overload protection
- CE-compliant in accordance with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the low voltage directive.
Made in Germany in accordance with ISO 9001.
Operating voltage: 24 V DC (-20%/+25%)
Nominal current: 0.7 A
Speed: approx. 5 mm/s
Stroke length: 300 mm
Tractive force: 600 N
Pressing force: 600 N
Dimensions: 643 x 57 x 40 mm (L x H x T)
Ambient temperature range: -10 °C to + 60°C
Protection category: IP 20
Class of protection: III
Servive life: > 10.000 cycles
colour: white RAL 9016
(For further technical datas, information and useful tips, please refer to the operating instructions)
Mounting brackets must be ordered separately.
CM/AirDrive/300-600N/W/DC2, manufacturer Kingspan Light + Air / STG-BEIKIRCH