This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Kingspan Light + Air | STG-Beikirch GmbH & Co. KG, represented by the managing directors
Derek Corrigan, Frank Wienböker, Liam McDaniel
Trifte 89, D-32107 Lemgo, Germany
T +49 (0) 5261 96 58-0
F +49 (0) 5261 96 58-33
Name and contact details of the designated data protection officer:
Mr Jürgen Recha, address: interev GmbH, Robert-Koch-Straße 26, D-30853 Langenhagen, Germany
T ++(0) 5 11 / 89 79 84 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Notice
Kingspan Light + Air Ltd. collects and processes personal information relating to you in connection with its business dealing with you. We do this in compliance with our obligations under applicable data protection law. This notice explains what personal data relating to you is collected, the purposes for which it is used, the third parties to whom it may be disclosed and how you can exercise your rights in relation to your personal data.
Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data relating to you that we collect and process may include:
- your name, title, company name, job role and contact details, including your address, email address and contact numbers;
- information which you enter in any of our application forms which you complete for the purpose of entering into a contract with us. Please note that some of the information required by our application forms is necessary in order for us to provide services to you and, if you do not provide us with these required details, then we may decide not to enter into a contract with you;
- personal data relating to you in connection with our ongoing relationship with you, such as via correspondence and calls with you and based on the goods or services which we provide to you;
- your credit card details;
- we gather information which is observed from any interactions you have made with our marketing emails or website, including email opens/clicks, web visits, forms and surveys you have completed, and information that is inferred, that is we combine information together to determine how best to interact with you;
- any other personal information you have provided directly to us.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Bases
We use your personal data in order to send you information about our products, our service, training and events that we believe may interest you. We may, occasionally, send surveys or even direct one-to-one emails in order to improve our processes and the customer experience.
The legal bases on which we collect and process your personal data in the manner described above are:
- your consent;
- that it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you;
- that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Recipients of Data
We do not and will not share your information with third parties; we do not and will not share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and do not and will not run ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise in connection with your contract.
In connection with the above we may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers, which may include entering into a contract governing the transfer which contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission or, in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller;1 and
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.1
Third Party Cookies
We embed third party functionality into our website:
- Google Analytics is used to analyse traffic on our website;
- YouTube is used to play video content on our website;
- Google Maps is used to provide map functionality on our website; and
- Linked In is used for Social media networks
These third parties may set functionality and analytical cookies on the Kingspan website which are necessary or useful to make their services work on the Kingspan website. These cookies are set by the third parties; Kingspan only allows them to do so by including their services in the Website. However, the data controllers of the personal data, to the extent personal data is collected by those cookies, are those third parties. Google/YouTube does not allow users to set cookie preferences. See https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/. You can change your third party cookie preferences by setting your browser settings in a way that you are informed if cookies are downloaded on to your computer or mobile device and that you are able to decide on: the acceptance of certain cookies in certain cases; a general acceptance; or rejection. Please be aware that in case of a rejection of third party cookies, the functionality of the third party services on our website may be impaired for you.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights, you have the right to make a complaint to https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
- With the following information, Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH informs you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you declare your agreement with the receipt and the described procedures.
Content of the newsletter: Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH sends out newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information (hereinafter referred to as "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described within the scope of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information on our products, offers, promotions and our company.
Double-Opt-In and logging: The registration to our newsletter takes place in a so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise the changes of your data stored with the Versanddienstleister are logged.
- Dispatch service provider: The dispatch of the newsletter is carried out by Newsletter2Go GmbH, Nürnberger Straße 8, 10787 Berlin, hereinafter referred to as "dispatch service provider". You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz-uebersicht/.https://www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz-uebersicht/
- Furthermore, according to its own information, the shipping service provider may use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for technical optimisation of the shipping and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes, in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the dispatch service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or pass them on to third parties.
- Registration data: To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address.
- Statistical survey and analyses - The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the server of the mail-order service when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are first collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor the shipping service provider's intention to monitor individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
- The use of the shipping service provider, performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as logging of the registration procedure shall be based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of users.
- Cancellation/revocation - You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent to its dispatch by the dispatch service provider and the statistical analyses will expire. A separate revocation of the shipment by the shipping service provider or the statistical analysis is unfortunately not possible. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If users have only subscribed to the newsletter and cancelled their subscription, their personal data will be deleted.
Integration of third-party services and content
- Kingspan Light + Air | STG-BEIKIRCH shall, on the basis of its legitimate interests (i.e. its interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. of the German Stock Corporation Act), make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. DSGVO) content or service offers from third parties in order to integrate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since they would not be able to send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We make every effort to use only those contents whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the contents. Third party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring web pages, visit times and other information about the use of our online offering, as well as may be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, possible objections (so-called opt-out):
Maps of the "Google Maps" service of the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time(2). As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- gemäß Art. 17 DSGVO die Löschung Ihrer bei uns gespeicherten personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen, soweit nicht die Verarbeitung zur Ausübung des Rechts auf freie Meinungsäußerung und Information, zur Erfüllung einer rechtlichen Verpflichtung, aus Gründen des öffentlichen Interesses oder zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen erforderlich ist;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person (1) and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to:
Or the designated data protection officer, whose contact details are as follows:
Mr. Jürgen Recha, address: interev GmbH, Robert-Koch-Straße 26, 30853 Langenhagen,
Phone: 05 11 / 89 79 84 10, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree with the way we have used your information or treated your rights, you can file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
P.O. Box 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
(1) The right to data transferability shall only apply if the legal basis for the processing is based on consent or the fulfilment of a contract.
(2) The right to withdraw consent shall apply only if the legal basis for the processing is based on consent.
- Deletion of dataThe data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the user's data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be stored for commercial or tax reasons.
- In accordance with legal requirements, the documents are stored for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting records, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (books, records, management reports, accounting records, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
- We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changed legal situations or in the event of changes to the service or data processing. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the user's consent is required or if elements of the data protection declaration contain provisions governing the contractual relationship with the user, the changes will only be made with the user's consent.
- Users are requested to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.